Saturday, April 24, 2010

Condolence for my adored sister, Zetty Arfah Razali

Last night I received a phone call from my beloved buddy, Zetty. She whimper so hard that I couldn’t understand what she was about to say. A few seconds later I did grasp that her much-loved mom passed away around 6.45 that evening. I hold my gulp of air and I just couldn’t find the right words to say to comfort her at that moment. I’m truly devastated by the sudden news. From that moment my hands were shaking and all I could do is to text other mates to break the gloomy moment.



Dear Zetty, God knows how I wish to be there to cuddle you tight in my arms and tell you how much I love you and I am here for you. But I just can’t afford to go there and lend you my shoulders right now. I know you would understand but it’s just that myself felt this heart of mine wrenched because I am no where near to console you at this dreadful moment. I’m sorry sis, I would try my best to visit you once I’m able to. I promise.

Now for your devoted mama, we shall always recite suratul-Yassin & al-Fatihah and may Allah rest her soul among those with true faith, Amiiin..

2 comments: