Saturday, March 5, 2011

Verdict versus denunciation


How many times do we ruminate before we even retort towards circumstances? When trouble pays a visit and pressure seemingly emerge from every inch of our steps, we tend to sashay vainly into the bewildering circle. Myself am terrified of the swirling vermin and discernments but somehow trapped in self-anticipation.

I have to divulge that denunciation often showers when I am fragile, careless and tangled. Have you ever doubted on yourself? Have you ever thought that you would be even better if…and you start to lay on the possibilities.

I know I’m not the most amiable, stunning or even far less towards perfect. But I believe I have a truthful soul and I shall erase superfluous desires in my wish list. My life is simply moderate as I am trying my level best to fulfill my necessity and imminent needs.

Alhamdulillah.. I am blessed with a couple of indulgent parents and siblings. They were always around during my hard times and even shared my happiness for so many years. I have no qualm on my family’s unconditional love. Even I am not pampered with luxury but instead I was thought to be sensibly robust and fervently patient with unpredictable obstacles. Thank you Ayah & Ibu for being stern enough while raising me up.

Now I have a partner.. a young man who tries hard to understand my wobbly mood and flimsy heart. He is very hot-tempered in nature but somehow cope to be tolerant when it comes to me.

Not that I have hesitation in this affiliation but I don’t agree with secrets. I have enough woes around me so I would much prefer to be translucent that I hate deceitful deeds. My concern is simple, be honest & don’t betray my trust.

My verdict is upon the surface and I hope not to shed an opinion weighted with mess. I look at denunciations as haze.. emerge out of now where, suffocating as I inhale yet will fade as time goes by.

I choose to be an empty cup but again I still select my drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment